We all have faced that time when we want to study but cannot study since we have our phones, tablets, laptops or any other electronic gadgets. It's common for all of us, even I had a hard time 😂 but I got myself out of it.
How I overcame this was to go to an empty room which is fully silent and no one is nearby and just take my books, some papers and some stationary. The place must not have any internet access (if you use internet/WIFI) and keep your phone in another room and study. Initially it's hard but I got a hang of it. Either give the gadget to your parents or keep it in a room (if you are not feeling good to give it to your parents 😂😂😂) and study. For a few days, do some things without using the gadget, but instead do some work, helping your parents and develop some hobbies or some skills. And slowly, you will learn a lot and later might (or weak possibility) that you will forget the gadget. For some more tips, ask your parents, how they spent their time, for they didn't have any gadgets those days.
Some ways to keep yourself away from the gadget are:
1. Keeping it away from you forcefully. (Which is highly impossible unless you are determined)
2. Study your subjects (which I know many nag about)
3. Read books (which I don't do😅)
5. Developing skills
6. Learning a new language
7. Planning about your studies or your passion
8. If you are interested in computers, learn a new coding language
9. Searching your talent
10. Spending time with your grandparents
11. Reading newspapers more over than watching news (You might be wondering, wth am I saying, cos the topic is to stay away from gadgets. But watching news keeps you updated)
And many more.....
I know it is highly impossible to gat away from it but you have to if you want to😅😂
Anyways, the above points were from my experiences, but adapt some which you feel is the best for yourself.
If you really want to use the gadget, then use it on some educational purpose only or else don't use it as much as you can. Cut down the screen time to the least
If you are unable to do this then there is only one thing I can say "God, help this Child"😂😂😂😂😂
All the Best in accomplishing the (probably) hardest task of your life.